Annual events include the Palm Harbor Chamber of Commerce Harbor Art Festival, the signature fine arts and crafts show in the area. Originally founded by Louise & Bill Hoskins. Besides prize money and ribbons awarded to the artists, the Bill & Louise Hoskins Scholarship is given annually to a Palm Harbor high school senior pursuing a career in the visual arts. Additional proceeds from the event benefit various clubs and organizations. The Palm Harbor Chamber also produces Evening Extraordinaire Fine Wine & Food Festival, Community Forums, Luncheons, Rocktoberfestival, 7 Chamber Summer Splash Tradeshow, Palm Harbor Citrus Festival, 7 Chamber Upper Pinellas Coalition Events, a Holiday Parade, and much more.
- Monthly Networking First Thursday Coffee Hour
- Monthly Networking Luncheon
- Mix & Mingle
- Ribbon Cuttings and Grand Openings
- Community Forums- Town Hall Meetings
- Palm Harbor Art Festival
- Palm Harbor Community Holiday Parade
- End of Year School Citizen Award & Scholarship Presentation
- Annual Awards Dinner
- Palm Harbor Honorary Mayor - Frank Nabozny, Green Tech Termite & Pest Control
- East Lake Fire Fighter of the Year - Lieutenant Paramedic Greg Godwin
- Palm Harbor Fire Fighter of the Year - James Angle
- Law Enforcement Officer of the Year - Deputy David Sheffield
- Distinguished Veteran Award - Gerald Hines
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Susan Senger
- Outstanding 501C3 Non Profit Award - Palm Harbor YMCA of the Suncoast
- Don Valk Citizen of the Year Award - Sharon Pikulinski
- 2014 Ambassador of the Year - Ray Harrington
- Business of the Year Awards -
- Small Business: Bayshore Trophies and Awards
- Medium Business: Curlew Hills Memory Gardens, Inc.
- Large Business: Keller Williams Realty
- ACS Relay for Life
- Evening Extraordinaire 2015 Pictures
- Rocktoberfestival Event
- Summer Splash
- Educator Appreciation Breakfast
- Annual Adult Competition Spelling Bee
- And many more!
Visit our Event Calendar often to find complete details on all of our events!